- Ken is currently the President of the International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA – https://www.icspa.org/our-international-operation/).
- Ken is also the CEO of InnovaNord (http://innovanord.com/) , and is recognized as a global Cyber Security leader, advising G5 government agencies, global 500 Corporations, etc.
- He is also a majority shareholder in The Virtus Management Group, which provides management and financial advisory services to organizations that face the unique challenges of managing growth, through market expansion and value creation;
- He is a Fellow of the New Westminster College in British Columbia; and
- Ken is also a member of the Board of Advisory for the Inter-association working group on cyber security (http://cspf-forum.ca/?page_id=50).
Previous executive leadership positions within the cyber security field;
- Vice President, Global Cyber Security for CGI;
- Director, Global Stealth Solutions for Unisys Inc.; and
- Board member for the National University Cyber Security and Information Assurance Program.
Ken served proudly in the Canadian Armed forces for over 12 years in both peace and wartime operations throughout the world. He is also an active member of the following:
- Canadian Association of Defense and Security Industries (CADSI)
- The Treble Victor Group
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- ALS Society of Canada
Ken has an engineering background in telecommunications and computer networking, as well as a Masters degree in Business Administration from Royal Roads University in Victoria, B.C.